Ranar Migration Center

Work Visa

USA Work your dreams

The United States has the world’s largest economy and this sustained boom is driven in large part by immigrants. Foreigners who wish to come to the U.S. to work have a number of different visa options. This guide will explore the most common types of U.S. work visas and eligibility criteria for each.

Why work in the us as a specialty worker?

  • Choose US H1B Visa to work in the USA.
  • Bachelor’s in IT, Finance, Architecture, Medicine, and Science are eligible.
  • Earn in USD (5 times more than your current salary).
  • Direct path to get a Green card.
  • Settle in the USA along with your family.

The US H1B Visa is one of the most popular ways to work in the US. It is a visa that must be applied for by an employer on behalf of a specialist employee. Since the visa is granted to specialists, typically applicants hold at least a Bachelor’s degree and are from fields such as IT, finance, architecture, medicine, science, etc. RMC helps employers with filing for H1B petitions for their employees. We also help employees from across the world get hired by companies likely to sponsor them for an H1B visa.

H1B Visa

The H1B Visa is one of the most competitive visas to apply for. Due to their being an annual visa cap, there is a huge demand from US employers applying for this visa. Additionally, since it is a route to a Green Card, it is one of the best visas to apply to work in the US.

Under the H1B, successful petitioners can:

  • Live and work in the US
  • Extend the stay in the US
  • Change employers during H-1B status
  • Stay with their dependent spouse & children (aged under 21) in the US

Validity of the visa

  • Visa has a validity of three years with the option to extend it up to a maximum of six years.
  • Once the validity is over, a foreign worker must either leave the U.S. or obtain a different visa.
  • If he does not comply, he can lose his legal status and can even be deported

Documents required

  • A Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree from the US (or an equivalent in your country)
  • Or 12 years of work experience
  • Or a mix of education and work experience

H4 Visa

An H4 visa is a non-immigrant dependent visa. The visa does not grant you permanent residency, but it gives you the right to live, study, and work in the US.

The validity of the H4 visa

The validity of the visa is dependent on the visa of the sponsor who is also called the principal applicant.

The visa is usually sponsored by the spouse or parent having the H type visa. The H4 visa becomes invalid when the visa of the sponsor expires.

Documents required

  • US visa interview appointment letter.
  • A valid passport.
  • Copy of the primary visa holder’s passport.
  • Photograph of the primary visa holder and applicant together.
  • Passport-sized photograph of the applicant.
  • Confirmation page of the online DS-160 form.
  • Visa fees receipt from the relevant bank.
  • A copy of the primary visa holder’s form I-797.
  • A letter from the primary visa holder’s employer stating the nature of the relationship between the primary visa holder and employer.
  • Pay stubs from the primary visa holder’s current place of work
  • Original marriage certificate.
  • Original birth certificates of children

L-1A Visa

The L-1A Visa is a US-issued non-immigrant visa. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issues this visa for foreign directors or managers being transferred to U.S. offices of their company. International businesses that do not have associated offices in the U.S. may also use an L-1A visa to send a manager or executive to create one there.

The L-1A visa is one of two categories of work visas in the L-1 visa category. Its equivalent, the L-1B visa is for staff with advanced skills who choose to migrate to the U.S. for a five-year period. Upon expiry, the applicant may again apply for the L-1 visa holder status only after working for the parent, subsidiary, branch or affiliate of the organization for at least one year outside the U.S

L2 Visa

L2 visas are also known as L1 dependent visas.  The L2 visa is granted to the spouses and dependents of L1 visa holders. An L2 visa is a non-immigrant visa.

R1 Visa

An R1 visa is for those who want to work in the United States as religious workers. It is a short-term visa.

First of all, you will have to work at a part-time job in the US, meaning that you’ll spend at least 20 hours a week at work.

At the same time, you need to get a job that has to do with your religion. To put it another way, you have to either work in a religious position or be a minister there. This means you ‘re not going to be suited to R1 Visas if your work is anything other than religious.

You are also entitled if you have a bona fide religious charitable organization and you were a member of the religious community before applying for a visa and you spent at least two years in that role before applying for an R1 visa.

You can also be a worker for an employer who also has a religious non-profit organization in the US.

You are not eligible if you are not going to work in a religious group or a church or is not going to do anything related to their activities. These visas are particularly for religious workers who have a job in the area, and no one else.

Being a volunteer also won’t bring an R1 Visa. You have to be a paid worker-otherwise you can’t apply.

R2 Visa

The R2 visa is a temporary US visa that authorizes an R1 visa holder’s spouse and unmarried child (under 21 years) to enter the US. The holders of R2 status may remain in the country for as long as the holders of R1 remain in legal status. In other words, once the principal R-1 person loses legal status, an individual loses his / her R-2 status

Explore other American Visas

Have a question? Contact us

    Our dedicated team is here to assist you in any way we can. Contact us today and let us know how we can help. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to assisting you.