Ranar Migration Center

Study in Canada

CANADA Pursue your education

Canada is one of the most educated countries in the world. Canada has a strong and well funded education system. Canada has many internationally recognized university programs located in both urban and rural regions throughout the nation. Degrees awarded from Canadian Universities are considered as equivalent to those from other universities worldwide. International students can choose to study in either of Canada’s official 02 languages. (English/French). Some institutes offer classes in both languages. Most Education in Canada is done in English, However French-Language education is widely available throughout Canada.

Popular Universites in Canada

Visa process

For International students, to study in Canada, there is no Student Visa, there is only a Student Permit. Once a student is granted a student permit he/she will receive a visit visa to travel to Canada.

In order for you to study in Canada, there are a few steps you need to follow:

  • Get a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from Designated Learning Institute (DLI) in Canada
  • Apply for a Student Permit.
  • Make the payment of 150 CAD for your application and keep the proof of payment
  • Get a medical check-up done from a registered panel physician from your country
  • Wait for the decision.

Study Permit

The Study Permit is a document that is issued by the IRCC, that allows foreign nationals to study in Canada, at a Designated Learning Institute (DLI). Your student permit is not a visa, it does not let you enter Canada, you will need a Visit visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). If the IRCC approves your study permit, they will issue you a Visit visa or an eTA along with your Student Permit. The processing time for a study permit to be granted or not granted will take about a good 12 – 14 weeks. ( about 03 months ).

Documents required.

  • LOA (Letter of Acceptance / Offer Letter) Original or Electronic copy issued by the university.
  • POI ( Proof of Identity : Passport / Photographs ) If you are applying online, you may submit a copy of your passport, and later on if your application is approved you must send the original. You also need to submit 02 recent passport sized photographs : the name and DOB of the person in the photo should be written in the back of the photos.
  • Proof of Financial Support ( Bank Statements, Pay slips, Sponsors etc.) Bank Statements for the past 04 months. A bank draft that can be converted to CAD. Payment proof for Tuition/Housing etc. Letter from sponsor ( Parent / Relative etc. )
  • SOP ( Statement of Purpose / Letter of Explanat
  • CAQ - Quebec Acceptance Certificate ( if university is based in Quebec ) Issued by the Government of Quebec, if you want to study Quebec for more than 06 months.
  • Custodian Declaration - ( only for minors - under 18 years of age ) If the minor requires custodianship, you must include the The Custodian Declaration Form. It has to be notarized and then signed by the parents and the custodian in Canada.

Check your eligibility

To determine whether you are eligible, please fill out the FREE ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT FORM, and a member of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Explore other Canadian Visas

    Have a question? Contact us

      Our dedicated team is here to assist you in any way we can. Contact us today and let us know how we can help. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to assisting you.