Ranar Migration Center

Other Canadian Visas

CANADA More Visas

The bearer of a valid visa is granted permission to enter a foreign country in accordance with the law of that nation. In most cases, the visa will be attached to the bearer’s passport in the form of a stamp. There is a wide selection of visas that may be obtained, and each one provides the holder with the authorization to either reside, work, travel through, or study within the country.

Family Sponsorship Visa

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents.

1. Spouse / Common-Law partner

2. Dependent Children

3. Grandparents

4. Parents

Partner Visas

You are entitled to apply to enter and/or remain permanently in Australia if you are the partner of an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or a citizen of New Zealand who meets the eligibility requirements. Partner migration could apply to the following:

Couples who are going to get married, married partners, de facto partners, interdependent partners, and those who are in a same-sex relationship are all considered partners.

Investor Visa

Investors/ business people have several streams to obtain permanent residency.

1.Investor Immigration

2. Provincial Nomination

3. Entrepreneur Immigration

4. Entrepreneur Start-Up Visas

5. Self-Employed Immigration

Have a Question? Contact us

    Our dedicated team is here to assist you in any way we can. Contact us today and let us know how we can help. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to assisting you.